Scenic float trip | Bays of Huatulco
Shore Trip Details
- Half Day Scenic floating tour.
- Distance from Huatulco: 20 minutes.
- Rafting time: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Huatulco Archaeological Site: 1 hour.
- Activity level: Basic.
- Minimum Age: 3.
- Season: All year round.
- Scenic float trip on the lower Copalita River.
- Plentiful swimming holes.
- Bird Watching.
- Snack on the River.
- Guided visit to Huatulco Archaeological Site.
- Visit to "La Bocana" Beach.
Trip Packages Includes
- Transfer from Huatulco Port.
- Rafting gear and Safety Equipment.
- Extensive safety briefing
- Experienced and Qualified Guides.
- Water and Cereal bar.
- Entrance fee for the Archaeological Site.
More Shore Trips
- Pick up: Depends on cruise arrival.
- Drop off: Depends on cruise departure.
What to Bring
- River shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Photo Camera.
- Food and Beverage at "La Bocana" Beach.
- Mud bath.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure safety, Oaxaca Expediciones reserves the right to cancel or alter any trip due to adverse weather, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness.
- We advise that these activities do carry some degree of risk. In many cases you will be asked to sign a disclaimer to that effect. By participating in the activity you are expressly assuming those risks personally (signed disclaimer) and are releasing us from any liability, additional expenses, claims, damages or losses of any nature.
- If you have any question please call us at 044 (958) 111 6588 or email us at email@example.com
- In order to provide the best service and experience possible Oaxaca Expediciones requires advanced bookings. Not only does this give us time to prepare it ensures that you are able to secure your spot when it best suits you.
- You can choose to pay the booking deposit (30% of the total) through bank transfer or PayPal
- There will be a 20% fee for any cancellation outside 48 hours of departure.
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.