River Hike Copalitilla Waterfalls | Bays of Huatulco
- Full Day River Hiking Adventure.
- Distance from Huatulco: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Activity level: Básico.
- Minimum Age: 3 años.
- Season: All year round.
- Travel through native flora and past ancient cliffs.
- Plentiful swimming holes.
- Natural hydro massage pools.
- Bird watching.
- River Lunch.
Trip Packages Includes
- Transfer from Huatulco. Let us know if you need transportation from somewhere else.
- Safety Equipment.
- Extensive safety briefing
- Experienced and Qualified Guides.
- Home made lunch.
Full Day Tours
- Pick Up: 09.00 hs.
- Drop Off: 19.00 hs.
What to Bring
- River shoes.
- Dry change of cloths.
- Insects repellent.
- Photo Camera.
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure safety, Oaxaca Expediciones reserves the right to cancel or alter any trip due to adverse weather, or if a client is unsuitable due to age, size, ill health or poor fitness.
- We advise that these activities do carry some degree of risk. In many cases you will be asked to sign a disclaimer to that effect. By participating in the activity you are expressly assuming those risks personally (signed disclaimer) and are releasing us from any liability, additional expenses, claims, damages or losses of any nature.
- If you have any question please call us at +52 (958) 111 6588 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to provide the best service and experience possible Oaxaca Expediciones requires advanced bookings. Not only does this give us time to prepare it ensures that you are able to secure your spot when it best suits you.
- You can choose to pay the booking deposit (30% of the total) through bank transfer or PayPal
- There will be a 20% fee for any cancellation outside 48 hours of departure.
- No shows or cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable.